Save by booking our holiday packages
Is Great Barrier Island on your bucket list?
Fabulous deal on travel package to Great Barrier Island
- Return Air Flights with Award Winning Barrier Air from the Auckland Domestic Terminal
- Two nights’ double or twin accommodation in a garden en-suite room at the Innkeeper’s Lodge, ideally located across the road from beautiful Pa Beach and next door to the Stonewall Store, Post Office and Pa Beach Café.
- Two-day Car Hire from Claris Rental Cars
- Complimentary welcome drink at the Currach Irish Pub from our local Aotea Brewing Company, Island Gin Distillery or Waiheke’s Kennedy Point Winery
- Complimentary Kayak Hire in picturesque Tryphena Harbour
- $389 per person for two nights Sun-Thurs
- $429 per person for two nights Friday and Saturday
Additional nights can be purchased at a discounted rate
Upgrade to King Room for only $20 per room per night
Family or group options available with a van or multiple cars – Please enquire
Drop us a line or an email and we will organise everything for you.
Our Guests’ Experience
We were treated to some top class Irish hospitality, great food and very comfortable accommodation. Maire even booked the flights, golf, and rental van on our behalf! It certainly made our Stag Do a memorable event and I have no trouble recommending The Currach as a destination for other groups. I will certainly be back in the future, probably with the family next time.
My stay in the Currach Irish Pub was one of the best I’ve had in a long time. For me it had everything. The people were so friendly and welcoming, especially Maire and Phill, our hosts. The room we stayed in was really nice, very clean and had a lovely view of the garden. It was only a stones throw away from a beautiful beach were we got to go for walks and relax.